Tuesday, July 18, 2006





hello people, i'm gonna post pictures today! =3



i hereby announce that i might be dead by this week:

1) i'm sorry, i think the noticeboard ain't nice

2) i've got loads of homework

3) i've accidentally cut myself using the penknife while doing the noticeboard

4) i'm suffering from the left-eye-twitching syndrome, and sheena's rub-it-with-your-right-hand-over-your-head method does not work

5) i've dropped my phone more than 3 times

6) i've got no time to practise my piano

7) i've been sleeping at 1 am everyday, and my mom is angry

8) i've got more pimples due to sleeping late

9) i've not been a good girl

10) i've not been spending too much time to study, i've got no mood

11) i've not concentrated during some lessons

12) i'm afraid i might fall asleep one fine day

13) i've got a really short gown that needs alteration

14) i've not corrected my mistake of saying "shit"

15) i've not gotten to stop saying "omg"

16) i've not been reading story books

17) my knee and back and whole body aches, and my bones hurt

18) i might die of lack of sleep

19) i'm not gaining weight although i eat alot

20) i think i am losing my memory


let me rest in peace. hopefully i won't die of heart attack too soon

there's still alot in life i haven't experienced! like being a teacher! haha.



now, PICTURES!








yay the retarded threesome ^^
where jesslin looking at?
she claims she looking at christopher singing haha










more retardedness. k i think alicia looked nice but not me >.<

this photo gives me the shivers =X

christopher's failed attempt to act cute?

and holding my iPod listening to hanabi, trying to hit the super high notes.

yu kuuuuu....

two more of his spastic, idiotic, lame, uncute, unsweet photos to go.

its hilarious.

another failed attempt, and christopher tries even harder to act cute to please his

beloved orihime,lacus and sakura...


still failed in the end...i've got enough of christopher haha


yay! part of our noticboard. 2D rocks! <3


our class in a mess...

oO yihao gonna kill us for making a mess on his table.

meanwhile...


alicia talks on the phone with her pri school friend yida from Ri, negotiating about scanning and printing scores, and after a while, alicia got really pissed (me included) so we decided to let christopher

SCREAMMM into the phone (:

that taught him a lesson, and after a while, he sms-ed to christopher:

oi chiobu, sing what sing?

LOL. chiobu? (im' sure this will boost christopher's confidence)

yea we got pissed, so when i cut the styrofoam board, i cut myself =.=

oh wow, thanks to this big green giant penknife:


see! its the culprit!

meanwhile, the uncle came around at 5 to lock the classrooms...

"aiya, ni men kuai dian shou dong xi" (aiya you all quick pack your stuff!)

me: "ke yi dao wu dian ban ma?" (can until 5:30?)

uncle: "ni men hua dao wu dian ban ye zuo bu wan de ma!" (you all draw until 5:30 also cannot finish de wad)

me: "yi xia zi hao ma, xiexie?" (just a while can, thanks?)

uncle: "bu ke yi! kuai dian zou!" (cannot! you quick go!)

me: "orh..."(okay) and mutters under my breath

thus, the noticeboard is still bare. sorry felicia.

when we left the classroom...


isabel and alicia took a photo, with my nice water bottle.

see it? nice right!


he never gives up...

right. that's all for today.

mr. low is going by this week!

yay!

*rejoices*

bye earth.

No comments: